Friday 15 May 2015

Our Farm Greenhouses

It's that time of year when greenhouses are bursting with colour and life. I love walking among the plants, breathe in the damp, fragrant air and see a wide variety of flowers all around me. I visited a family owned green house in our area last week - the owners are actually our friends, the Doherty family. I hadn't been there in a few years, so was very surprised how large their business has become. I walked in and was mesmerized by all the flowers; on tables, hanging from the ceiling (there are over 1,000 hanging pots!!)and on the floor! What a sight! I took a few pictures to show you:

I can't remember ever seeing so many healthy looking plants in one place.










If you're local, and still need some flowers, For this season, Our Farm is open everyday till 9:00 PM. For more information you can click here.  
When you visit this greenhouse, you can tell them Linda sent you. ((: And no, I did not get paid in any way for doing this. Like I said before, I enjoyed walking around there, visiting with the friendly staff and wanted to share my experience with you.

Your turn, tell me about your favourite greenhouse...or anything else flower related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your thoughts!!