Tuesday 1 July 2014

Snapshot Muse # 22 - Something to Sing About

It's strange weather we're having here in Manitoba, on this Canada Day - cold and windy and wet and it's looking like more rain is on the way. Some areas are flooded already, crops are starting to suffer, so more rain is not good news.

But, as we all know, controlling the weather is out of our hands, so we have to take it as it comes and trust God with whatever happens.

I wish my fellow Canadians a wonderful day and lots of sunshine in the weeks ahead! Have a fabulous summer!

I took this picture in our yard last fall. Maple leaves are the prettiest leaves of all, eh? 
And here's one of my favourite Canada songs,
'Something to Sing About':









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your thoughts!!